29.3.15

HANNAH SNOWDON FOR DOLLS KILL

ALERT! .....Major girl crush here !!

For me, Hannah is the definition of perfection.

She's a pure natural beauty. Her personal style f*ckin rule ! And by looking at her weekly posts on Instagram, you can tell that she's such a positive girl. She's all about finding peace, loving yourself, being good to other people, find the perfect balance in life... So inspiring !

She recently did a photoshoot for Dolls Kill.
Shot by Tom Sykes, these pictures are truly amazing.....









I'm planning to wake up early on April 1st to put my hands on one copy of the new book she'll be releasing : The Balance Book.
From her website, explaining the Balance project: ''The second book, curated and written by Hannah Pixie Snowdon and Anastasia Tasou. The main focus being love, combining eastern philosophy with practical actions in order for love - real, unconditional love at least, to be an agent of change in your own life, and ultimately, into a better world.''

I really hope to be able to buy one of these before they sell out :)
Wish me luck !

xCx

2 comments :

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox