18.7.15

DREAMY CELL PHONE CASES

I'm the kind of person how owns a ton of different cases for my iPhone. I love having the liberty to change mine often, depending of my mood. Does this make me a little crazy? Seriously, I must admit I feel like I will never own enough cases..
Plus, there are so many original ones available these days, it's really not helping my case! I listed below the cutest ones I found online while I was shopping this week :)



1. Orange Juice Case | Skinny Dip London
2. Andromeda Case | Zero Gravity
3. Basic Repellent Case | Valfré
4. Popcorn Case | Skinny Dip London




5. Pastel Stripes Case | Etsy
6. Mermaid Martini Case | Skinny Dip London
7. Jupiter Case | Zero Gravity
8. Pineapple Case | Lolli Swimwear



9. Watermelon Case | Lolli Swimwear
10. Sweet Hearts Case | Skinny Dip London
11. Milk Case | Skinny Dip London
12. Geometric Case | Etsy

I think my current favorite is the pineapple one from Lolli. Seems to be the perfect case for Summer, isn't? :)
Do you prefer one in particular?

xCx

13 comments :

  1. I love all the Skinny Dip cases at the moment! I really want one but just can't decide which one x

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm glad I found out about that brand recently :) xx

      Delete
  2. So funny cause I loove changing my cases depending on my mood as well! I just posted a new blogpost with my 10 favorite cute and girly iphone 6 cases. Would love it if u checked it out!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw this is so cool! I just bought the Unicorn Tears from Skinny Dip :) Happy to see it's your #1!
      xox

      Delete
  3. Skinny Dip always does the best ones ! Haaaaa

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have the cutest ones, aren't they ?!
      :) xoxox

      Delete
  4. Hey Good News for all get the best and smartphone covers in your budget price.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to buy my favorite skinny dip cases. These all are Exotic Phone Case Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice cases. If you need more good cell phone cases visit stylebaby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Car Detailing Services in delhi

    Car Detailing and Paint Protection film for Supercars, Classic Cars and Prestige Cars by Highly Skilled and Experienced Car Detailers. call us: 011-45129999

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenny bruck19/9/17

    Funky and fashionable mobile case covers at very reasonable rate. Moreover, One line slogan case covers also for your phone. Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Good DIY Phone Cases. Do you have something for men?

    ReplyDelete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...