21.8.15

ROCK THE GYM WITH DEAD WEIGHT

You guys know I'm a huge fan of Drop Dead clothing, right? Well, let me tell you that it's now possible for us to look awesome wearing some Drop Dead gear while working out. Yes, you've read correctly! The brand is releasing a new gym collection named Dead Weight. They have been creating unique clothing collections since 2005, did some amazing collaborations (Itchy & Scratchy, Gremlins, Regal Rose X Black Stabbath) and now, an activewear collection was the missing piece to complete the puzzle. 




The collection has a total of eight pieces split into guys and girls fits, including hoodies, crop top, shorts and back pack. Dead Weight is offering original fits in a monochrome palette with reflective Drop Dead branding. I love that you can easily recognize Drop Dead's unique sense of style as you go through the entire collection.

Not only did the pieces look rad, the fabric decisions have been made purely to cater for people when exercising rather than fashion wear. DD has focused on the core purposes of active wear and used comfortable materials and breathable mesh.









(Pictures source: Drop Dead Clothing)

Photographer: Danny Baldwin
Models: Ursula Griffiths & Lee Davidson

I'm having a huge crush on the two-piece crop top ''No Cuts Vest'' & shorts ''Eleven Shorts'' with the branded white ribbing! Lovely and quite different from the typical activewear clothing we usually see! Also, the ''Iron Dreams Hoodie'' looks amaziiiinnng with the detail at the back!

The gym collection is now available in stores and on their online shop as well.
Let me know what you think of the collection :)



3 comments :

  1. I love drop dead so much but it's a bit out of my price range :p this collection looks so cool tho

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love drop dead! I'm totally saving up for a couple of these pieces - it's so frustrating finding workout clothes that are functional but still feel like me.

    Kafkaesque?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you!! I can't find anything to fit my style when it comes to workout clothes!! Thank god for Drop Dead :) xCx

      Delete

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox