13.11.16

NEW SKIN CARE ROUTINE WITH LIERAC PARIS

I must admit that I've never really had a serious skin care routine. I know this is SO wrong! For many years, I used to buy a new product once in a while without even using it on a daily basis. I didn't care much about my skin health until a few months ago... Lately, my skin has become uncomfortable, like if my face has no more suppleness. I had the impression that my skin color faded and that it lost all its radiance. Not cool! I was lucky enough to meet this cosmetician that took some time with me to analyze my skin. Diagnosis: My skin was in desperate need of hydration!!!

I decided to try some products from the Lierac. I heard some great comments about them so I was curious to try them myself. They've just released a new collection named Hydragenist. This range ''offers a new breath of hydration for skin with fresh active textures for an immediate hydrating and replumbing effect''. Needless to say that it was exactly what my skin was asking for!
Here are the products I got:











Purifying Cleanser - Foaming Cleansing Gel
Perfect for normal to combination skins. The extract of star anise and lime makes your face feels clean and super fresh.

Radiance Toning Lotion
Helps completing the makeup removal step. Tones and reveal the luminosity of complexion.

Hydragenist Moisturizing Serum
Regenerate the skin for ultimate radiance. The texture is so smooth and your skin feels softer and hydrated right after applying it.

Hydragenist Extreme Moisturizing Rescue Balm
SOS treatment to hydrate your skin. Fine lines and first appearance of wrinkles are smoothed. Smells like heaven! I used it once a week on my night routine.

I tried using a facial cleansing brush to remove my makeup. I find it way easier than using my fingers and a towel. It cleans deeply to remove all dirt from your skin pores. The cleansing process is way more fun too, it basically feels like a face massage at the same time! I bought the ProX by Olay. The price is affordable and it comes with a facial cleansing brush, a Microdermabrasion brush, a thermal polisher and an exfoliating cleanser. That sounds like a good deal to me, right?!

For the past month or so, I integrated this new routine into my daily schedule. Making sure I take the time to clean my face when I wake up in the morning and before going to bed at night. I must say this has been a real lifesaver for me. I can see the difference, now that my skin is way more hydrated and softer. My skin is slowly gaining more radiance. Feels good! :)

What's your favorite skincare product?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all my comments so feel free to let me know what you think! I'll try my best to answer everyone <3 xox